We are looking for an enthousiastic, motivated and hard-working Housekeeping Employee! We, the Carlton Square Hotel, also known as ‘the best hotel of Haarlem’ provide 124 beautiful and comfortable hotel rooms. Next to these four star hotel rooms, we have a great restaurant: Bar & Kitchen Zocher. Bar & Kitchen Zocher is the heart of our hotel, both the local and the hotel guest indulge here with a drink and a bite.
In order to give our guests the best service and to pamper them completely, we would like to add you to our team as a housekeeping employee.
Do you make the difference as a housekeeping employee for our guests? Your mission is to ensure that everything is neat and clean for our guests. In your job, you are responsible for preparing the hotel rooms for the stay of our guests.
Come and join our team if:
- you take responsibility and can independently prepare the hotel rooms for the stay of our guests.
- you are interested in others, have fun with your colleagues and of course with our hotel guests.
- you are flexible in working hours
- you think Haarlem is a beautiful and fun city that you want to make even more beautiful
- you want to be part of the amazing developments within Carlton Square Hotel
We take care of you:
- You get the chance to share your fun, creative, beautiful and enthusiastic ideas
- Good employment conditions, training, guidance and career opportunities
- Feedback at any time to optimize and stimulate your development!
- You will become part of an enthusiastic and driven team that can't wait to welcome you!
Will you be our new Housekeeping Employee?
Can you already see yourself working in our beautiful hotel? Do you want to know more or are you already convinced? Please contact Olga Naidenova on 023 – 5319091 or email@example.com.
The Job Opening
- Are you service-oriented?
- Is it a challenge for you to keep the hotel tip top clean?
- Are you flexible and do you be part of our enthusiastic team?
- Then you are the person we are looking for!
Interested? Send or email your application letter with C.V. to Olga Naidenova, Baan 7, 2012 DB Haarlem, firstname.lastname@example.org. For information you can call 023-5319091.