UPDATE 31 AUGUST 2021
Our hotel is open and we look forward to welcome you! At the hotel we have taken a number of measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the advice of the RIVM.
On this page we would like to inform our guests about the measures we have taken in our hotel and how these apply to your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if you require more detailed information or if you have any questions.
In this way we hope to reassure any concerns you may have and make sure that our guests have a carefree and pleasant stay!
- Our hotel is open!
- A number of measures have been taken to make sure that your stay with us goes as smoothly as possible. For example, we have put up signs to indicate walking routes and help people maintain the 1.5 meter distance
- A maximum of 1 person or family is allowed in the lifts
- We only accept cashless payments in the various outlets (by bank transfer, credit card or pin). Only our hotel reception accepts cash, however we do prefer cashless payments
- Our employees are there to help you and will give you the necessary instructions
- We also request that you observe social distancing guidelines outside the hotel (on the car park, in the city centre, on the beach, etc.) so that everyone can enjoy themselves together
- Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene. We provide paper towels in all the toilets
- We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms will be cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter their hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance purposes
- Employees will regularly wash their hands with disinfectant soap behind the scenes
- Our housekeeping employees wear gloves and use professional cleaning products and procedures
Eating & Drinking
- Our restaurant One24 and terrace is open
- Breakfast: Mon - Sun 07.00am - 11.00am
- Lunch & Dinner: Mon - Sun 11.00am - 11.00pm (kitchen till 10.00pm)
- Bar: Mon - Sun 11.00am - 11.00pm
- Reservations in the restaurant are necessary and you can make a reservation here
Meetings & Events
- The conference rooms have been modified so that it is possible to maintain the 1.5 metre distance for various group sizes
- There are a number of options available for breaks, lunch and/or dinner in the room or in the restaurant
- During breaks, it is indicated where guests can get their cup of coffee or tea
- Refreshments during breaks are presented pre-packaged / portioned as much as possible
- Tables and chairs are placed in the room at a distance of 1.5 meters
- A host is always visible. This employee ensures compliance with the measures taken and is available for any questions
- Please contact us if you would like to make use of our personal assistance in your request
- To ensure the safety of our guests, the wellness (whirlpool, sauna and Turkish steam bath) can only be hired privately. This way you can enjoy a wonderful overnight stay with wellness in peace, security and privacy. You will feel reborn when you leave the hotel! Here you can read the possibilities
- Fitness is open
- Pool, billiard and football table and jeu de boules court are accessible
- All our employees have been trained in the above measures
- The 1.5 meter distance must be maintained at all times. There is no physical contact with guests or the guests’ property. We ask our employees to politely remind one another and our guests if social distancing is not observed. “Please remember to keep your distance”
- The break and canteen areas have been modified and also behind the scenes the work places have been set up to maintain social distancing
- If our employees are not 100% fit, we ask them not to come to work
- For bookings made directly with our hotels, on our websites or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge
- If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organisation. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organisation
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us!
If you have any questions left, please feel free to contact us!
Team Carlton President