Update Measure Covid-19
Update 27th of September
Our hotel is looking forward to welcoming your!
On this page we inform our guests about the most important measures we have taken in our hotel and how they apply to your stay.
In the hotel we have taken various measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests has top priority and we follow the advice from RIVM for this. For more detailed information or questions, please contact us.
Thank you or your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a great and safe stay in Spijkenisse!
The Carlton Oasis Team
- Our hotel is opened and we are more than happy to welcome you.
- Various measures have been taken to organize your stay as well as possible.
- Our reception has been adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out runs smoothly.
- Please only pay by bank transfer, credit card or pin.
- From September 25, 2021, a valid, personal QR code in the Corona Check App is mandatory in the Horeca. In the Dutch hotels we will scan the Corona QR code of our guests; upon check in or upon entering our restaurants and halls.
- The 1.5 meter measure will expire as of September 25, provided that all those present in the catering industry can show a valid QR code.
- At check-in, our guests from 13 years and older are asked for the QR code in the Corona Check App.
- This shows that you have been vaccinated and/or cured and/or have a negative test. This means that the 1,5 meter rule within our hotel will expire.
Are you not provided with a QR code?
If you are not yet provided with a QR code, you have the option to test with us for access.
You have the opportunity to test for access via the test street in our own parking lot.
You can test at a reduced rate of €25 and receive the results within 15 minutes.
Pay attention; We only offer this option to our own hotel guests
The costs incurred for testing for access are at the expense of our guest.
The test result is valid for 24 hours.
- Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene. We provide paper towels in all the toilets. So you can wash your hands at all time!
- We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms will be cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter their hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance purposes.
- Employees will regularly wash their hands with disinfectant soap behind the scenes.
- Our housekeeping employees make use of professional cleaning products and procedures.
Food & Drinks
- Breakfast can be booked at check-in.
- Breakfast is served from Monday to Friday from 6:00 – 10:00 a.m. and on Saturday & Sunday from 6:00 – 10:45 a.m. in the Brasserie.
- Lunch and dinner is possible between 12:00 - 10:00 p.m. in the Brasserie.
- The terrace is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Room service is possible.
Let's meet up!
- During a meeting/event, we ask our guests for the guest's QR code.
- Please contact us if you would like to make use of our personal assistance in your request. We are specialized in meetings!
- Also if you would like to plan a private party, wedding or other event we can give you personal advise how to do so!
- Our fitness, swimming pool and sauna are open!
- We can provide you with lots of information on what is available in the hotel and in the vicinity, e.g. local attractions, bicycle hire, walking tours.
- All our employees have been trained in the above measures.
- The break and canteen areas have been modified and also behind the scenes the work places have been set up to maintain social distancing.
- If our employees are not 100% fit, we ask them not to come to work.
- For bookings made directly with us, on our website or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organization. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organization.