Update Measure Covid-19
Update 19th of december
Will you soon be our guest? Our hotel is looking forward to welcoming you!
On this page we inform our guests about the most important measures we have taken in our hotel and how they apply to your stay. In the hotel we have taken various measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests has top priority and we follow the advice from RIVM for this.
For more detailed information or questions, please contact us.
Thank you or your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a great and safe stay in Spijkenisse!
The Carlton Oasis Team
- Our hotel is opened and we are more than happy to welcome you.
- Our restaurant is closed. Room service is available.
- From November 6th, 2021, a valid, personal QR code in the Corona Check App is mandatory in our Hotel. We will scan the Corona QR code of our guests; upon check in or upon entering our restaurants and halls.
- In our hotel you need to wear a face mask when moving and we keep the a distance of 1.5 metres distance in our hotel.
- Various measures have been taken to organize your stay as well as possible.
- Our reception has been adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out runs smoothly.
- Please only pay by bank transfer, credit card or pin.
At check-in, our guests from 13 years and older are asked for the QR code in the Corona Check App.
This shows that you have been vaccinated and/or cured and/or have a negative test.
Are you not provided with a QR code?
If you are not provided with a QR code, you have the option to test with us for access.
You have the opportunity to test for access via the test street in our own parking lot.
You can test at a reduced rate of €25 and receive the results within 15 minutes.
Pay attention; We only offer this option to our own hotel guests
The costs incurred for testing for access are at the expense of our guest.
the test street has limited opening hours.
Please be aware that, the test result is valid for 24 hours
08.00 – 12.00 uur (monday till sunday)
17.30 – 18.30 uur (monday till friday)
- Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene. We provide paper towels in all the toilets. So you can wash your hands at all time!
- We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms will be cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter their hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance purposes.
- Employees will regularly wash their hands with disinfectant soap behind the scenes.
- Our housekeeping employees make use of professional cleaning products and procedures.
- All our employees have been trained in the above measures.
- The break and canteen areas have been modified and also behind the scenes the work places have been set up to maintain social distancing.
- If our employees are not 100% fit, we ask them not to come to work.
- For bookings made directly with us, on our website or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organization. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organization.