A CAREFREE STAY AT CARLTON BEACH
last updated: September 15, 2021
We are looking forward welcoming you! We have taken various measures in the hotel to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests has our priority and we follow the advice from RIVM for this.
All of our facilities have been fully open since June 2021. We are happy to welcome you for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we also
have a lovely terrace! Our Health Center is also fully open again and offers various packages such as duo massage, solarium and
(e-)bike rental. Please note: For the facilities in our Health center you must book in advance because of the maximum number of
people; this can be done by telephone before arrival or during check-in via the hotel reception.
For more detailed information or questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a great and safe stay at Scheveningen!
Team Carlton Beach
- Various measures have been taken to organize your stay as well as possible.
- As of September 25, it is no longer required to keep 1,5 meter distance.
- Please pay as much as possible by bank transfer, credit card or pin.
- From September 25, we will ask each guest (13 years and older) for a coronavirus entry passes when using our facilities. The pass will not be requested at check-in.
- Everywhere in the hotel there is a possibility for washing and / or disinfecting the hands. We provide paper towels in all communal toilets.
- We love to be clean all day long! Cleaning and disinfection of the common areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and banisters is done several times a day.
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms are cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter the hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance.
- Employees continuously wash their hands with disinfection soap behind the scenes.
- Housekeeping employees wear gloves and work with professional cleaning products and procedures.
- Have been trained in the measures named above.
- Have no physical contact with the guest or the guest's property.
- The break and canteen areas have been adapted and the workplaces are also arranged behind the scenes in such a way that distance is guaranteed.
- Not quite fit? That also means no longer working.