A CARE FREE STAY AT CARLTON BEACH
Last updated: 15 december 2021
Welcome to Carlton Beach!
We look forward to welcoming you. Several measures have been taken at the hotel to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
At this moment there are a few of our facilitiies closed. We wouuld like to inform you below about the basic rules in force and the closure and opening of our facilities.
The following basic rules currently apply in the hotel:
- Upon entry, we ask for a corona admission ticket.
- In the entire hotel the 1.5 meter distance applies.
- Everyone is required to wear a mouth mask in all public areas.
The following measures are now valid:
- Our restaurant is completely closed.
- Breakfast and dinner will be offered via room service and/or take-away.
- Dinner can be served in your room.
The following facilities are reopened as of January 15, 2022:
- Health Center: our fitness and swimming pool are opened. The swimming pool is only open for sportslessons.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding, we wish you a pleasant and carefree stay in Scheveningen!
Team Carlton Beach