COVID-19 MEASURES IN OUR HOTEL
Update June 26th 2021
Our hotel is open! We look forward to welcoming you! In the hotel we have taken a number of measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. The daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the recommendations by the RIVM in this matter.
On this page we would like to inform our guests about the measures we have taken in our hotel and how these apply to your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more detailed information or have any questions.
In this way we hope to reassure any concerns you may have and make sure that our guests have a carefree and pleasant stay!
The current measurements in the Netherlands
- - 1.5 meter distance between people must be obtained
- - Maximum capacity for restaurants, bars, museums, shops, nightclubs and other attractions
- - From June 30 events are allowed again using a negative test or proof of vaccination
- - Face masks must be worn in public transport and airports, but is not necessary in other areas
- - For bookings made directly with us, on our website or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- - If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organisation. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organisation.
- - If you have received a voucher from us and would like to reschedule your stay, please refer to our voucher redeem page.
- - Our hotel is open!
- - A number of measures have been taken to make sure that your stay with us goes as smoothly as possible. For example, we have put up signs to indicate walking routes and help people maintain the 1.5 metre distance.
- - We prefer cashless payments (by bank transfer, credit card or pin).
- - Our employees are there to help you and will give you the necessary instructions.
- - We also request that you observe social distancing guidelines outside the hotel (f.e. in the city centre or at the park) so that everyone can enjoy themselves together.
- - Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene.
- - We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- - To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms will be cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter their hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance purposes.
- - Employees will regularly wash their hands with disinfectant soap behind the scenes.
- - Our housekeeping employees wear gloves and use professional cleaning products and procedures.
- - Our Guest Relation Officiers can provide you with lots of information on what is available in the surroundings e.g. local attractions, boat trips, bicycle hire, walking routes, shopping areas etc.
- - All our employees have been trained in the above measures.
- - The 1.5 metre distance must be maintained at all times. There is no physical contact with guests or the guests’ property. We ask our employees to politely remind one another and our guests if social distancing is not observed. “Please remember to keep your distance”.
- - The break and canteen areas have been modified and also behind the scenes the work places have been set up to maintain social distancing.
- - If our employees are not 100% fit, we ask them not to come to work.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us!